|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||54|
|Level 486||Level 487||Level 488|
Level 487 is the second level in Meringue Moor and the one hundred eighteenth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries and score at least 60,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- It is almost the exact replica of level 90, but there are 10-moves candy bombs, liquorice swirls (which blocks the usage of striped candies to destroy candy bombs), and more ingredients to bring down, making the level harder.
- However, the distance between the starting point and the end point is shorter.
- Also the presence of four colours should make the creation of special candies easier, despite the board's small size.
- Simply create special candy on the right side and only that side.
- Do not bother moving candies in other rows unless a bomb is about to explode or there are no other possible moves.
- Use your moves wisely and you should pass this level easily.