|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||54|
|Level 486||Level 487||Level 488|
Level 487 is the second level in Meringue Moor and the 118th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries and score at least 60,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is almost the exact replica of level 90, but there are 10-moves candy bombs, liquorice swirls (which blocks the usage of striped candies to destroy candy bombs), and more ingredients to bring down, making the level harder.
- However, the distance between the starting point and the end point is shorter.
- Also the presence of four colours should make the creation of special candies easier, despite the board's small size.
- Simply create special candies on the right side and only that side.
- Do not bother moving candies in other rows unless a bomb is about to explode or there are no other possible moves.
- Use your moves wisely, and you should pass this level easily.
- Bringing the ingredients down gives the player enough points to meet the target score.