|Jelly squares||: 21|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 47||Level 48||Level 49|
Level 48 is the thirteenth level in Chocolate Mountains and the twenty-fifth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 21 double jelly squares and score at least 70,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- It may be hard to free the liquorice locks since there's not much room in the middle.
- Also there are few spaces to create special candies at the beginning of the game.
- The one-star target score is quite high. It is possible to lose this level due to not meeting the target score.
- Plan every move and aim for clearing at least 2 jellies at each move. Check if there's any possible combinations to produce special candies.
- Focus on clearing the liquorice locks before going further.
- Be sure to check the amount of points earned as it is possible to get less than 70,000 points.