|Jelly squares||: 21|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 47||Level 48||Level 49|
Level 48 is the thirteenth level in Chocolate Mountains and the 25th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 21 double jelly squares and score at least 70,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It may be hard to free the liquorice locks since there's not much room in the middle.
- Also there are few spaces to create special candies at the beginning of the game.
- The one-star target score is quite high. It is possible to lose this level due to not meeting the target score.
- Plan every move and aim for clearing at least 2 jellies at each move. Check if there's any possible combinations to produce special candies.
- Focus on clearing the liquorice locks before going further.
- Be sure to check the amount of points earned as it is possible to get less than 70,000 points.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 42,000 points (21 double jellies x 2 single jellies per double jelly x 1,000 points per single jelly = 42,000 points). Hence, an additional 48,000 points for two stars and an additional 83,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The liquorice locks are hard to clear due to the board layout and six candy colours.
- Cascades are also hard to create.
- Individual special candies except colour bombs are mostly useless if they are not within range of the jellies. Even special candy combinations can be useless if they are not within range of the jellies especially the ones at the corners.
- 35 moves are limited in earning a huge amount of points due to sugar crush. Moreover, it can limit the number of special candies created via regular matches as most of these moves have to be used to clear the blockers and jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue and pink line(s) show where the hidden teleporter(s) located.
- Dark blue tile(s) indicate the position of double jellies.