|Jelly squares||: 15|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 469||Level 470||Level 471|
Level 470 is the fifteenth and last level in Sugary Shire and the 198th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 15 single jelly squares and score at least 50,000 points in 55 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- This one can be hard, not necessarily because of the bombs; but because the hard-to-reach jelly pieces and the chocolate spawners that make it even harder to reach the jellies because it blocks them with chocolate.
- Use your colour bombs carefully but quickly, as the chocolate tends to eat them up.
- When possible, try to use colour bombs to get rid of the 50 move bombs after you remove the trapped candies.
- After that go work your way to get rid of the chocolate to get rid of the jellies! The bombs are not a priority as they have 50 moves, and if you have not beaten the level or removed them in 50 moves then there are bigger problems.
- Colour bomb and striped candy combinations should get rid of most the jelly. Try not to let the colour bombs that you start with get eaten by the chocolate.
- At 50 moves before explosion, the candy bombs in this level have the greatest number of moves.