|Jelly squares||: 9|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 45||Level 46||Level 47|
Level 46 (Dreamworld) is the eleventh level in Aurora Chocorealis and the twenty-fifth jelly level in the Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 9 double jelly squares and score at least 30,000 points in 15 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The double jellies are in the liquorice locks.
- The icing can be easily cleared by using wrapped with striped candies.
- 15 moves are not a lot to clear 9 double jellies.
Part 1: The IcingEdit
- In order to meet the goal to clear all of the jelly boxes, you first need to clear the icing boxes on the outside. There are no jelly boxes underneath the icing, so it will be easy to clear these first.
- Focus on clearing the icing in sections. Start clearing the boxes from the top and sides to allow more candies onto the board.
Part 2: The Liquorice Locks and JellyEdit
- Once the icings have been cleared, you can focus on clearing the liquorice and jelly boxes. Creating special candies will help you to clear more boxes with fewer moves.
- The wrapped candies are very useful in this level since the jelly blocks are very close to one another in a square shape.
Part 3: The Moon ScaleEdit
- When the scale is full you will have fewer colours on the board, allowing you to increase your points and create multiple special candy combinations.
- When trying to clear the board, do not forget to look out for Odus to return with two new colours to balance.