|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 466||Level 467||Level 468|
Level 467 is the twelfth level in Sugary Shire and the one hundred eighth candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 colour bomb + wrapped candy combinations and score 10,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- Since there are only four colours of candies and limited space, things may get set off automatically.
- On mobile devices, the rainbow candies can unexpectedly cause the creation of special candies. This can be disastrous as they can set off the colour bombs provided (refer to glitch for details).
- If the colour bombs are destroyed and you have not completed the objective, it is impossible to win, as the longest row/column is four spaces, one short of the required five for a colour bomb creation. That can be very annoying so watch your moves.
- Do not use the color bombs you start with; instead, make wrapped candies if you can and bring them down towards the colour bombs.
- After mixing a colour bomb and wrapped candy once, you should be able to make a wrapped candy again easily, if one has not been automatically created already.
- It is impossible to lose this level due to not reaching the required score, because the order gives the player 10,000 points.