|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 466||Level 467||Level 468|
Level 467 is the twelfth level in Sugary Shire and the 108th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 colour bomb + wrapped candy combinations and score 10,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Since there are only four colours of candies and limited space, things may get set off automatically.
- On mobile devices, the rainbow candies can unexpectedly cause the creation of special candies. This can be disastrous as they can set off the colour bombs provided (refer to glitch for details).
- If the colour bombs are destroyed and you have not completed the objective, it is impossible to win, as the longest row/column is four spaces, one short of the required five for a colour bomb creation. That can be very annoying so watch your moves.
- Do not use the colour bombs you start with; instead, make wrapped candies if you can and bring them down towards the colour bombs.
- After mixing a colour bomb and wrapped candy once, you should be able to make a wrapped candy again easily, if one has not been automatically created already.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of four colours makes it easy to create special candies. However, it is not that useful as the board layout is rather restricted. Furthermore, colour bombs cannot be created as the longest length is only four spaces (a colour bomb requires five horizontal or vertical spaces).
- The order gives 10,000 points (2 combinations x 5,000 points per combination = 10,000 points earned). Hence, an additional 170,000 points for two stars and an additional 200,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- Despite the presence of colour bombs on the board, two have to be used to meet the order. Due to the first point, it does not allow the players to use the colour bombs for the purpose of boosting the score.
- The rainbow candies are hard to clear and the required wrapped candies can be somewhat hard to create with such a restricted board space.
- Since the order requires colour bomb + wrapped candy combinations, it should give players more than 10,000 points.
- 35 moves are limited in earning a huge amount of points due to sugar crush. Moreover, it can limit the number of special candies created via regular matches as most of these moves have to be used to meet the order.
- It is possible to finish this level in less than 10 moves, giving the players plenty of points due to sugar crush.
- Completing the order gives the player enough points to meet the target score.
- This is the first level that can be failed before end of moves without candy bombs or no more possible combinations, despite the game not indicating that you lost.