|Jelly squares||: 81|
|Target score||: 165,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 462||Level 463||Level 464|
Level 463 is the eighth level in Sugary Shire and the one hundred ninty-fifth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 81 double jelly squares and score at least 165,000 points in 15 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The 5-layer icings are extremely hard to get rid of, and this level is highly dependent on luck, especially in only 15 moves. Also, there are 6 colours.
- This level heavily depends on cascades.
- On mobile versions, striped candies may not activate fully due to a glitch, and opening up the mystery candies may become more difficult.
- Match and explode as many mystery candies as you can.
- With only 15 moves, look for the biggest combos you can, but beware that a lot of mystery candies can contain multilayered icing and bombs, too.
- When you are out of mystery candies, match candies on the side with more blockade. This allows mystery candies to spawn on that side and do more destruction there.
- Cascades are the only thing that will win you this level, and that heavily relies upon mystery candies and their insides.
- Your best combo is wrapped candy + wrapped candy; wrapped + striped is also good. But mixing jelly fish with special candies is a waste because they are likely to just eat the icing.
- This is the second level to have all 81 jellies. First being level 235.
- The board of these 2 levels also looks similar.