|Jelly squares||: 63|
|Target score||: 125,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 460||Level 461||Level 462|
WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY OF THIS LEVEL? VOTE AT THE LEVEL 461 POLL!
Level 461 is the sixth level in Sugary Shire and the 194th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 63 double jelly squares and score at least 125,000 points in 55 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
Due to a lot of chocolates placed in inconvenient positions and will spread once the locked candies are cleared, coupled with the board having six colours which make it hard to create special candies and clear the blockers, and the board layout making it harder to clear the jelly once all the chocolates are cleared makes this level hard to pass. Even after the nerf it is still Insanely Hard. It is available to be voted as the hardest level in Reality.
- The chocolate is your main annoyance, as they're placed on the isolated part of the board. The jellies are also extremely difficult to reach.
- The odd shape of the bottom of the board makes some jelly squares extremely difficult to clear.
- Try to break down the blockers on the top center of the board to maximize the chance of creating special candies.
- Use the jelly fish wisely - it would be best to clear most of the jellies on the main board so that the fish will target the bottom. However, this is not completely necessary.
- Make any combinations you can; in fact, this level is nearly impossible to pass without them. Colour bombs and striped candy are extremely helpful in this level. Wrapped candy + striped candy and wrapped candy + striped candy combinations can help, but they have to be placed perfectly.
- If you do not clear the chocolate before it starts spreading, you have little chance of winning. This is a priority.
- Clearing the jellies gives the player enough points to meet the target score.
- Even after the nerf, the difficulty is still insanely hard. The same is true of level 305.