|Jelly squares||: 63|
|Target score||: 125,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 460||Level 461||Level 462|
HOW MANY STARS DID YOU GET? HOW MANY TRIES DID YOU TAKE AT THIS LEVEL? VOTE AT THE LEVEL 461 POLL!
Level 461 is the sixth level in Sugary Shire and the one hundred ninty-fourth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 63 double jelly squares and score at least 125,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The chocolate is your main annoyance, as they're are placed on the extremely difficult places.
- The odd shape of the bottom of the board makes some jelly squares extremely difficult to clear.
- Try to break down the blockers on the top center of the board to maximize the chance of creating special candies.
- Use the jelly fish wisely - it would be best to clear most of the jelly on the main board so that the fish will target the bottom. However, this is not completely necessary.
- Make any combinations you can; in fact, this level is nearly impossible to pass without them. Colour bombs and striped candy are extremely helpful in this level. Wrapped candy + striped candy combinations can help, but they have to be placed perfectly.
- If you do not clear the chocolate before it starts spreading, you have little chance of winning. This is a priority.
- Striped candy + wrapped candy or colour bomb + striped candy combinations are also useful for clearing jellies and chocolate.