|Jelly squares||: 9|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 45||Level 46||Level 47|
Level 46 is the eleventh level in Chocolate Mountains and the 24th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 9 double jelly squares and score at least 20,000 points in 15 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Try to focus on clearing blockers first, then work on removing jellies. Plan every move and avoid unnecessary moves. Combining colour bomb with striped candy works best here.
- Cascades are extremely helpful here, though they are out of your control.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours make it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 18,000 points (9 double jellies x 2 single jellies per double jelly x 1,000 points per single jelly = 18,000 points). Hence, an additional 72,000 points have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The blockers will consume a huge amount of moves to clear them.
- The board is open with 81 spaces. However, individual special candies except colour bombs are mostly useless if they are not within range of the jellies. Even special candy combinations can be useless if they are not within range of the jellies especially the ones at the corners.
- 15 moves are limited to create a huge amount of points due to sugar crush. Furthermore, it can limit the number of special candies created via regular matches as most of these moves have to used to clear the blockers and jellies.
- Orange lines show where the candies spawn.
- This level appears in PSY's "Gentleman" music video.