|Jelly squares||: 55|
|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 44||Level 45||Level 46|
Level 45 is the tenth level in Chocolate Mountains and the 23rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 55 double jelly squares and score at least 140,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- You may find it hard to clear the jelly situated in the middle of this board.
- The liquorice locks on the side of the board restrict the size and therefore limit combinations.
- Make as many striped candies as possible. It is effective when striped candies are combined with colour bombs.
- More importantly, you need to look for every opportunity to hit that center jelly. Do not waste moves that do not clear any jellies. Your main focus is the center jelly.
- Work from the bottom of the screen, this helps with cascading matches above, maybe generating special candies.
- Any colour bombs should be used to clear the jelly in the center unless you have already done so.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies and is essential as special candies or their combinations must be used to clear the middle jelly.
- The jellies are worth 110,000 points (55 double jellies x 2 single jellies per double jelly x 1,000 points per single jelly = 110,000 points). Hence, an additional 65,000 points for two stars and an additional 140,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- There are plenty of double jellies to sustain huge point cascades. With five colors, the chances are even higher.
- The liquorice locks are not that much of a threat as they do not have any jellies under them.
- The jelly at the centre forces the creation of special candies to clear it which in turn gives plenty of points.
- 35 moves are limited to earn a huge amount of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the first and fifth points.
- Clear the liquorice locks to increase available to create special candies.
- Orange lines show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue tiles indicate the location of double jellies.
- Blue and pink lines show where the hidden teleporter.