|Jelly squares||: 55|
|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 44||Level 45||Level 46|
Level 45 is the tenth level in Chocolate Mountains and the twenty-third jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 55 double jelly squares and score at least 140,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- You may find it hard to clear the jelly situated in the middle of this board.
- The liquorice locks on the side of the board restrict the size and therefore limit combinations.
- Make as many striped candies as possible. It is effective when striped candies are combined with colour bombs.
- More importantly, you need to look for every opportunity to hit that center jelly. Do not waste moves that do not clear any jellies. Your focus is the center jelly.
- Work from the bottom of the screen, this helps with cascading matches above, maybe generating special candies.
- Any colour bombs should be used to clear the jelly in the center unless you have already done so.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- Five colours make it easy to create special candies (essential as special candies must be used to clear the centre jelly).
- The jellies are worth 110,000 points (55 double jellies x 2 single jellies per double jelly x 1,000 points per single jelly = 110,000 points). Hence, clearing the jellies alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 140,000 points.
- There are plenty of double jellies to sustain huge point cascades.
- The liquorice locks are not that much of a threat as they do not have any jellies under them. However, clearing them increases available to create special candies.
- 35 moves are limited to create a huge amount of points due to sugar crush.
- The three star target score is low. Most runs of passing the level will end up with at least 280,000 points.