|Jelly squares||: 45|
|Target score||: 190,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 439||Level 440||Level 441|
Level 440 is the fifteenth and last level in Rainbow Runway and the one hundred eighty-fifth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 45 jelly squares and score at least 190,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
Due to the board having six colours which makes it hard to create colour bombs, coupled with the need to use colour bombs on the same colour twice to earn a massive point boost (one to unlock the candy bomb and the other to earn massive points, toffee tornadoes destroying colour bombs and candy bombs which makes it even harder to make a colour bomb + candy bomb combination and a high three star score requirement makes this level hard to earn three stars. It is available to be voted as the Hardest Level in Reality to earn 3 stars.
- With multiple bombs locked in the Liquorice Locks at the bottom and several multi-layered icings on the top part, the bombs can be very hard to clear.
- The toffee tornadoes will help to clear many bombs and break a layer of the three-layer icing, but will still prove an obstacle later in the level.
- Getting the corner jellies can be difficult. Toffee tornadoes can land on jellies and cover them, making them inaccessible for two moves.
- Make as many combinations as possible.
- Your primary focus is removing all the candy bombs, using the toffee tornadoes to your advantage, since they can pass through the locked candy bomb.
- Once these are all removed, hopefully most of the other jelly squares have been removed and you don't have much left.
- The top corners can be the most difficult, so plan your moves. If you can't find any moves to destroy the nearby corner jellies, try to create matches from the bottom, so the cascades can destroy them.
- Remember: The toffee tornadoes are your friend at the start, as they remove some of the bombs for you, but later on they become your enemy! Don't let them block those vital jellies! Destroy them with special candies instead!