|Ingredients||: 1 : 2|
|Target score||: 78,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 43||Level 44||Level 45|
Level 44 is the ninth level in Chocolate Mountains and the twelfth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 1 hazelnut and 2 cherries and score at least 78,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated, releasing striped candies that will score you more points.
- Liquorice locks are the most worrying things in this level.
- However, as there are holes in this level, bringing down ingredients can be simple and quick if you make the right moves.
- The one star target score is relatively high, requiring the player to drop all three ingredients in as few moves as possible.
- You must unlock the liquorice locks that are in your way and combine colour bombs with striped candies.
- Start from the bottom once all the liquorice locks have been freed and bring down the ingredients using vertical striped candies or other combinations.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points (3 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points). Hence, an additional 63,000 points for two stars and an additional 90,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 1,260 points per move (63,000 points / 50 moves = 1,260 points per move) for two stars and an additional 1,800 points per move (90,000 points / 50 moves = 1,800 points per move) for three stars.
- The odd board layout combined with the liquorice locks make it hard to drop the ingredients quickly. The liquorice locks can be quite hard to clear due to their position.
- Vertical striped candies or colour bomb + striped candy combinations are essential to dropping the ingredients in as few moves as possible. They are easy to create with five colours.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredient(s) spawn.
- Blue and pink line(s) show where the hidden teleporter(s) located.