|Ingredients||: 1 : 2|
|Target score||: 78,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 43||Level 44||Level 45|
Level 44 is the ninth level in Chocolate Mountains and the twelfth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 1 hazelnut and 2 cherries and score at least 78,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- Liquorice locks are the most worrying things in this level.
- However, as there are holes in this level, bringing down ingredients can be simple and quick if you play your cards right.
- You must unlock the liquorice locks that are in your way and combine colour bombs with striped candies.
- Start from the bottom once all the liquorice locks have been freed and bring down the ingredients using vertical striped candies or other combinations.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Considerably Easy
- Five colours make it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points (3 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points). Hence, dropping the ingredients alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 90,000 points.
- The odd board layout combined with the liquorice locks make it hard to drop the ingredients quickly. The liquorice locks can be quite hard to clear due to their position.
- Vertical striped candies or colour bomb + striped candy combinations are essential to dropping the ingredients in as few moves as possible. They are easy to create with five colours.
- There is a need to clear this level in 24 moves to earn the three star score (90,000 points / 3540 points per move = 25.42 moves).
- The three star target score is relatively high. Most runs of passing the level will end up with 85,000 - 135,000 points.