|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||75|
|Level 42||Level 43||Level 44|
Level 43 (Dreamworld) is the eighth level of Aurora Chocorealis, and the ninth moves level in the Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must score at least 160,000 points in 30 moves. When there are no more moves left, Sugar Crush will activate all special candies and score you additional points.
- This level is far harder than its counterpart in Reality. The passing score is very high and the liquorice locks are arranged in such a way that getting rid of them requires a lot of luck.
- Also, it is really easy to trigger big cascades, but then again: triggering a cascade may destroy too many of one colour.
- The difficulty is currently split due to different mechanics. The candies only get matched when all candies are settled on Facebook, while they are matched immediately on mobile versions. Due to this, moon struck is a much less powerful on mobile versions, causing the difficulty of getting 160,000 points to be much higher.
- Focus on clearing liquorice locks before the first moon struck and then try to make as many special candies as possible. Especially aim for large cascades, but be careful about the moon scale.
- It is also very helpful to make colour bombs, but make sure not to activate them in the game as they will activate automatically at the end of the game during Sugar Crush. This gives you major points in the Sugar Crush.
- The Reality counterpart of this level is a timed level.
For unknown reasons, the target score for non-Facebook versions is different depending on systems. On iOS, the target score is very low, with 1-star score being 40,000 points. However the Android devices have the score requirement much higher, being 160,000 points. Unlike on the Facebook version, candies have different behaviors on mobile. Furthermore, the moon struck is a lot less powerful, resulting in less points, which causes the player to easily fail the target score requirement.