|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||75|
|Level 42||Level 43||Level 44|
Level 43 (Dreamworld) is the eighth level of Aurora Chocorealis, and the ninth moves level in the Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must score at least 160,000 points in 30 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- This level is far harder than his counterpart in Reality. The passing score is very high and the liquorice locks are arranged in such a way that getting rid of them requires a lot of luck.
- Also, it is really easy to trigger big cascades, but then again: triggering a cascade may destroy too many of one colour.
- The difficulty is currently split due to different mechanics. The candies only get matched when all candies are settled on Facebook, while they are matched immediately on mobile versions. Due to this, moon struck is a much less powerful on mobile versions, causing the difficulty of getting 160,000 points to be much higher.
- Focus on clearing liquorice locks before the first moon struck and then try to make as many special candies as possible. Especially aim for large cascades, but be careful about the moon scale.
- It is also very helpful to make colour bombs, but make sure not to activate them in the game as they will activate automatically at the end of the game during Sugar Crush. This gives you major points in the Sugar Crush.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Five colours make it easy to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 5,340 points per move (160,000 points / 30 moves = 5,333.33 points per move).
- The liquorice locks make it hard to create special candies. However, they are not too hard to clear with five colours. Moreover, there should be more space to create special candies and cascades once they are cleared though.
- The above point is negated by the fact that the use of huge cascades is highly risky during regular moves as the moon scale may dangerous tilt and cause Odus to fall over.
- 30 moves are limited to create plenty of special candies to boost the score.
- Moon struck removes candies matching the colour on the left side of the moon scale as the board has five colours, leaves the board with four colours for one move and occurs twice. This makes it much easier to create special candies. With the second point in consideration, this is essential. On Facebook, the moon struck is much stronger, making the creation of special candies even easier.
- Overall, the moon strucks may not be enough due to their short duration.
- Even after the first moon struck ends, it is not much harder to create special candies. However, the liquorice locks may negate this advantage.
- The Reality counterpart of this level is a timed level.
For unknown reasons, the target score for non-Facebook versions is different depending on systems. On iOS, the target score is very low, with 1-star score being 40,000 points. However the Android devices have the score requirement much higher, being 160,000 points. Unlike on the Facebook version, candies have different behaviors on mobile. Furthermore, the moon struck is a lot less powerful, resulting in less points, which causes the player to easily fail the target score requirement.