|Jelly squares||: 30|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||68|
|Level 436||Level 437||Level 438|
Level 437 is the twelfth level in Rainbow Runway and the 184th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 30 double jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
Due to having six colours making the level harder and hard to destroy cakes, it is available to be voted as the hardest level in Reality.
- Destroying the cake bombs can be quite difficult, especially the ones on the right and left.
- Finding ways to clear the jellies on the bottom even after the cakes are removed can prove difficult.
- This level is insanely hard to pass due to the board having all six colours; it is very hard to create special candies and clear the cake bombs (this is essential as there are double jellies beneath the cake bombs).
- Try not to use the jelly fish until you've cleared as much of the jelly on top as possible.
- Combine the jelly fish with striped candies, wrapped candies, or colour bombs to clear more of the jelly on the bottom.
- Clearing the jellies gives the player enough points to reach the target score.