|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 105,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 433||Level 434||Level 435|
Level 434 is the ninth level in Rainbow Runway and the 183rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 jelly squares and score at least 105,000 points in 55 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It's easy to fail the level because there are 12 candy bombs in hard to reach areas. Also, there are double jelly squares that are close to the chocolate spawner and are hard to reach. In addition, two layered icing is present.
- Try to get rid of the candy bombs, and try to clear as much jelly as possible without releasing the chocolate spawner. To get rid of the bombs, it is best to make a striped candy + colour bomb combination. Triggering them in the second or eighth column will wipe out an entire quadrant of colour bombs.
- Another method of eliminating an entire side is to make a wrapped candy, move it into cell third row from bottom, third column or seventh column, then triggering it. The first explosion will kill one of the colour bombs and allow the active wrapped candy to slide into the middle of the quadrant and explode, eliminating the entire quadrant.
- Whenever the fountain is released, you will have to spend many moves battling with chocolate. This is unavoidable because there are jellies under the icing.
- For the jellies, a striped and wrapped candy combo will do a lot in this level, just like most other jelly levels. A wrapped + wrapped combo is another option.