|Target score||: 22,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||75|
|Level 42||Level 43||Level 44|
Level 43 is the eighth level in Chocolate Mountains and the fourth timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 22,000 points within 2 minutes. When time runs out, Sugar Crush will first activate all special candies, and then turn +5 candies into wrapped candies and activate them.
- No particular difficulty on this one, except the liquorice locks, but with 5 colours it is easy.
- Once you get rid of the blockers, you can literally get millions of points due to the board having five colours and how cascades occur more often, granting much more +5 candies than normal. However, doing this is a very hard task, but is possible on iOS.
- This level is easy, be fast and remove as many liquorice locks as possible.
- Make and use a colour bomb to make more points, or combine it with a wrapped candy to make even more points.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- Five colours make it easy to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 200 points per second (22,000 points / 120 seconds = 183.33 points per second).
- The liquorice locks make it hard to create special candies. However, they are not too hard to clear with five colours. Moreover, there should be more space to create special candies and cascades once they are cleared though.
- The board is open. Hence, cascades should easily occur which in turn spawns plenty of +5 second candies.
- The three star target score is low. Most runs of passing the level will end up with at least 100,000 points.