|Target score||: 22,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||75|
|Level 42||Level 43||Level 44|
Level 43 is the eighth level in Chocolate Mountains and the fourth timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 22,000 points within 120 seconds. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- No particular difficulty on this one, except the liquorice locks, but with 5 colours, it's easy to break through them.
- Once you get rid of the liquorice locks, you can literally get millions of points because there are five colours that result in many cascades, which generate many +5 candies. However, doing this is a very hard task, but it is possible on iOS.
- Shuffles may occur at the start, taking up some time.
- The player is required to earn at least 200 points per second (22,000 points / 120 seconds = 183.33 points per second).
- This level is easy, so be fast and remove as many liquorice locks as possible.
- Make and use a colour bomb to make more points, or combine it with a wrapped candy to make even more points.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 280 points per second (33,000 points / 120 seconds = 275 points per second) for two stars and at least 380 points per second (44,000 points / 120 seconds = 366.67 points per second).
- The liquorice locks make it hard to create special candies. However, they are not too hard to clear with five colours. Moreover, there should be more space to create special candies and cascades once they are cleared.
- The board is open. Hence, cascades should easily occur, which in turn spawns plenty of +5 second candies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Shuffle booster used to be unlocked in this level before it got removed.
- This level spawns Sugar Drops, when that feature is active.