|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 427||Level 428||Level 429|
Level 428 is the third level in Rainbow Runway and the one hundred third ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 8 cherries and score at least 80,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The board is divided into four pieces, and one box is filled with some chocolate. If you don't find enough moves in that box to remove the chocolate, it will grow and fill the box, making the level almost impossible.
- Bringing down 8 ingredients in 45 moves is not so easy, so this means you should bring down each ingredient in 5 - 6 moves.
- The exit box has some triple icings which make it a bit harder.
- As it is a quadrant level, making colour bombs is impossible.
- If you are on the mobile version, reset the level until you can make a move in the chocolate box. On Facebook it will cost you a life, but not on the phone. This will help prevent the chocolate from spreading. With the chocolate out of the way, the level should be much easier to pass.
- The main obstacle is then the icing. Make as many horizontal striped candies on the left as you can and shoot them through the bottom, ideally combining them with wrapped candies to blast through more. Liquorice is a nuisance but basically harmless.
- This is another primarily luck based level so most of it comes down to getting a good board.
- This is currently the hardest level with four colours.
- It is impossible to lose this level due to not reaching the required score, because the ingredients give the player 80,000 points.