|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 427||Level 428||Level 429|
Level 428 is the third level in Rainbow Runway and the 103rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 8 cherries and score at least 80,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The board is divided into four pieces, and one box is filled with some chocolate. If you don't find enough moves in that box to remove the chocolate, it will grow and fill the box, making the level almost impossible.
- The ingredients will appear one after another very early, and take some valuable place. There are even liquorice swirls.
- The exit box has some three-layered icings which make it a bit harder.
- Like all quadrant levels, creating colour bombs is impossible.
- If the icing is not cleared quickly enough, the ingredients may pile up in a whole box, which makes it more difficult to create matches.
- If you are on the mobile version, reset the level until you can make a move in the chocolate box. On Facebook it will cost you a life, but not on the phone. This will help prevent the chocolate from spreading. With the chocolate out of the way, the level should be much easier to pass.
- The main obstacle is then the icing. Make as many horizontal striped candies on the left as you can and shoot them through the bottom, ideally combining them with wrapped candies to blast through more. Liquorice is a nuisance but basically harmless.
- This is another primarily luck based level so most of it comes down to getting a good board.
- Bringing the ingredients down gives the player enough points to meet the target score.
- Many people thought Dreamworld counterpart will be insanely hard level. It turned out to be easier than reality - only medium.
- Along with level 751 and level 914, these are the hardest levels with four colours.