|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 427||Level 428||Level 429|
Level 428 is the third level in Rainbow Runway and the 103rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 8 cherries and score at least 80,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The board is divided into four pieces, and one box is filled with some chocolate. If you don't find enough moves in that box to remove the chocolate, it will grow and fill the box, making the level almost impossible.
- Bringing down 8 ingredients in 45 moves is not so easy, so this means you should bring down each ingredient in 5 - 6 moves.
- The exit box has some triple icings which make it a bit harder.
- As it is a quadrant level, making colour bombs is impossible.
- If you are on the mobile version, reset the level until you can make a move in the chocolate box. On Facebook it will cost you a life, but not on the phone. This will help prevent the chocolate from spreading. With the chocolate out of the way, the level should be much easier to pass.
- The main obstacle is then the icing. Make as many horizontal striped candies on the left as you can and shoot them through the bottom, ideally combining them with wrapped candies to blast through more. Liquorice is a nuisance but basically harmless.
- This is another primarily luck based level so most of it comes down to getting a good board.
- This and Level 341 are currently the hardest levels with four colours.
- Bringing the ingredients down gives the player enough points to meet the target score.