|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||63|
|Level 426||Level 427||Level 428|
Level 427 is the second level in Rainbow Runway and the 96th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 12 wrapped candies and score at least 15,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The hardest part is finding a way to set off the wrapped candies in the center board, destroying the bomb.
- You have given 10 wrapped candies. That means you have to make 2 more.
- This level is dependent on luck.
- Your priority is finding a way to set off the wrapped candies on the bottom of the screen - this will cause a cascade that will destroy the bomb and give you more space to create more combinations.
- Most of the combinations will be created in the bottom board, but always look at the sides for possibilities.
- Create horizontal striped candy near the bottom initially to set off the wrapped candies. This will destroy the bomb and open up the bottom. Aim a vertical striped candy to get the last wrapped down from the top, and you should only have a couple left to make yourself.