|Episode||Soda Swamp (Episode 29)|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 422||Level 423||Level 424|
Level 423 is the thirteenth level in Soda Swamp (Episode 29) and the 94th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 20 striped candies and score at least 20,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The toffee tornado can easily mess up set-ups you have, as always.
- Candy bombs that may eventually fall if the liquorice locks are released can be dangerous, since their timers are only 5 moves.
- Six colours make it difficult to create striped candies.
- The tornado, however, can stamp out unwanted bombs or chocolates.
- Try to create colour bombs and combine them with striped candies. This will complete most of the requirement and leave you with a decent amount of moves left to complete the remainder. Keep chocolate from closing off the top of the board.
- This is the only odd-numbered level between Level 417 and Level 425 never to have been rated Insanely Hard.