|The founder's idea:|
|Level 421 board (Click to zoom)|
|Prerequisites||Level 420 passed|
|Rewards||Advance to level 422|
|Blockers||Cake Bomb; Marmalade; Toffee Tornado|
| Number of |
|Requirements||Collect 7 striped+striped combos; Score 10,000 points|
| Difficulty claimed|
by the founder
of this wiki
Included candies (Facebook version)
Level 421 is the eleventh level in Soda Swamp, the four hundred and twenty-first level overall and the ??th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 7 striped+striped combos and score at least 10,000 points in 50 moves or less. When you have extra moves in this level, Striped Candy will be automatically made and give you extra points.
- It is insanely difficult to pass because collecting 7 striped+striped combos is tedious with a small amount of space & all 6 colors unless you clear the Cake Bombs, but they don't make anything easier. The cakes can easily ruin your plans on collecting the orders. Not to mention the Toffee Tornado, which can also easily ruin your progress.
- 1 star: 10,000 points
- 2 stars: 110,000 points
- 3 stars: 130,000 points
- Try to bring down the top striped candies to their bottom counterparts. However, this is VERY difficult because a cake bomb may go off or because combining one set of striped candies will remove the marmalade of the opposite side's bottom one.
- Try to make at least one striped candy combination before setting any cakes off.
- Get rid of the cakes bombs as soon as you can to make more space on the board.
- Plan your moves carefully; when combining striped candies make sure it won't ruin any other set ups you may have.
- Despite the target score being 10K points, the implied target score is 35K because each combo gives you 5K, and you have to do 7 of those. 5,000 X 7 = 35,000.