|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||79|
|Level 41||Level 42||Level 43|
Level 42 is the seventh level in Chocolate Mountains and the eleventh ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries and score at least 20,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candy and score you additional points.
- The main obstacle is the pattern of the liquorice locks.
- Another difficulty is that all 6 colours are present, which makes it hard to create special candies and combinations.
- Like level 39 and level 41, try focusing on removing the liquorice locks then bring the ingredients down.
- Try to use striped candy + wrapped candy combinations in the lanes the ingredients are in for a quick win. In fact, any combination is helpful here.
- Two colour bomb + colour bomb combinations will help you finish this level.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Very easy
- Six colours make it hard to create special candies. Despite this, there are 50 moves available.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points (4 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points). Hence, dropping the ingredients alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 40,000 points.
- The liquorice locks make it hard to create special candies. Once they are cleared though, there should be more space to create special candies.
- The bottom most liquorice locks will block the path for the ingredients to drop down. Though a strategically wrapped candy + striped candy combination will take them all out in one move, that combination is hard to make with six colours.
- There are 50 moves available. Hence, there should be enough moves available to create special candies, drop the ingredients and have enough moves left for sugar crush.
- The three star target score is low. Most runs of passing the level will end up with at least 100,000 points.
- Bringing the ingredients down gives the player enough points to meet the 2-star target score.