|Episode||Soda Swamp (Episode 29)|
|Target score||: 5,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 411||Level 412||Level 413|
Level 412 is the second level in Soda Swamp (Episode 29) and the 90th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 striped candy + striped candy combinations and score at least 5,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- This level is hard because you need to collect some striped+striped combinations in a few moves and with all 6 colours. You have some of those striped candies ready behind marmalade, but collecting the rest the orders is not easy with 4 tornadoes.
- Collecting one of the required combinations may accidentally activate the rest of the given striped candies.
- The orders are worth 25,000 points (5 combinations x 5,000 points per combination = 25,000 points) which is more than the one star target score.
- Clear the icing and marmalade. Then try to combine striped candies as soon as you can.
- If possible, make a match with a wrapped candy or, even better, make a wrap-wrap combo. The explosion will fling neighboring tornadoes completely off the board, so they won't interfere anymore.