|Jelly squares||: 76|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 410||Level 411||Level 412|
Level 411 is the first level in Soda Swamp and the one hundred seventy-fourth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 76 jelly squares and score at least 150,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Toffee tornadoes can roam around randomly. In some cases when they land on icing, they are helpful. However, they may foil your plans by disrupting a move, landing on special candies prematurely, or even land on a crucial jelly square.
- As the same with other levels, break the chocolate and destroy the icing. Then, clear the jelly underneath them.
- The jellies cover nearly every spot, so be sure to create special candies and combinations for optimal effect.
- This is the first level where toffee tornadoes are introduced.
- This is similar in Level 401, except that the top of the board is regular/single Jelly and no Toffee Tornado on the board. Level 401 and 411 is the same difficulty (medium), but, this level is MUCH HARDER than Level 401.