|Jelly squares||: 76|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 410||Level 411||Level 412|
Level 411 is the first level in Soda Swamp and the one hundred seventy-fourth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 76 jelly squares and score at least 150,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Toffee tornadoes can roam around randomly. In some cases when they land on icing, they are helpful. However, they may foil your plans by disrupting a move, landing on special candies prematurely, or even land on a crucial jelly square.
- The 3 star score is high.
- As the same with other levels, break the chocolate and destroy the icing. Then, clear the jelly underneath them.
- The jellies cover nearly every spot, so be sure to create special candies and combinations for optimal effect.
- Tornadoes can be destroyed by special candies but return after after a few moves.
- Tornadoes crack jellies blocking a candy from falling there for 2 moves.
- Tornadoes that crack spaces where jellies are removed, blocks candies from those spots limiting your space. Special candies clear these blocks.
- This is the first level where toffee tornadoes are introduced.
- This is the first level where toffee tornadoes are not in a jelly.
See Soda Swamp or search in a search box.
- This is the first level where toffee tornadoes can twist in the icing squares (like all layers of icing from 1 to 5-layer icing).
- The two- and three-star scores for this level are exactly the same as Level 458's.