|Jelly squares||: 76|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 410||Level 411||Level 412|
Level 411 is the first level in Soda Swamp and the 174th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 76 double jelly squares and score at least 150,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Toffee tornadoes can roam around randomly. In some cases when they land on icing, they are helpful. However, they may foil your plans by disrupting a move, landing on special candies prematurely, or even land on a crucial jelly square.
- The 2-layered icing may be hard to clear, but with 5 colours it shouldn't be too hard.
- As the same with other levels, break the chocolate and destroy the icing. Then, clear the jelly underneath them.
- The jellies cover nearly every spot, so be sure to create special candies and combinations for optimal effect.
- Tornadoes can be destroyed by special candies but return after after a few moves.
- Tornadoes crack jellies blocking a candy from falling there for 2 moves.
- Tornadoes that crack spaces where jellies are removed, blocks candies from those spots limiting your space. Special candies clear these blocks.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies. However, it is not that useful till some of the blockers have been cleared.
- The jellies are worth 152,000 points (76 double jellies x 2 single jellies per double jelly x 1,000 points per single jelly = 152,000 points). Hence, an additional 238,000 points for two stars and an additional 268,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- There are plenty of two-layered icings with double jellies under them. This forces many moves to be spent to clear them, reducing the number of moves left for sugar crush. Note: This point is less applicable on Facebook.
- The toffee tornadoes will wreck the plans required to create special candies. Even though they can help to clear the icings, they will render a square unusable for two moves if they land on a jelly square. This will further reduce the number of moves left for Sugar Crush.
- Create as many colour bombs as possible.
- Toffee tornadoes are introduced in this level.
- The 2- and 3-star scores for this level are the same for Level 458.
- Clearing the jellies gives the player enough points to meet the target score.