|The founder's idea:|
|Level 410 board (Click to zoom)|
|Prerequisites||Completing level 409|
|Rewards||Completes the episode|
|Blockers||Marmalade; Licorice Swirls; Chocolate Spawner; Candy Bombs|
| Number of |
|Requirements|| Clear 70 jelly squares and |
score 155,000 to pass the level
| Difficulty claimed|
by the founder
of this wiki
Included candies (Facebook version)
Level 410 is the fifteenth and last level in Polkapalooza, the four hundred and tenth level overall and the ??th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 70 jelly squares and score at least 155,000 points in 50 moves or less. When you have moves remaining in this level, Jelly Fish will eat random candies and give you more points.
- This level has lots of hard-to-reach jelly pieces, even after the nerf, which are not so easy to break.
- There are 8 bombs on screen, in places that are not easy to reach.
- The level has licorice dispensers which flood the screen with licorice and makes it that much more tedious.
- A chocolate spawner makes it much harder as it covers most of the jellies around it.
- 1 star: 155,000 points
- 2 stars: 265,000 points
- 3 stars: 295,000 points
- Make sure you've downloaded the September 5th 2013 Candy Crush Saga update before playing this level on mobile. They've added an extra column to the board next to the bombs, which makes it easier to clear them. The easiest way to clear the bombs was to either use the marmalade striped candy at the top of the board, or mix a colour bomb and striped, but it's much easier now. Dropping a wrapped candy down there can also solve the time bomb issue.
- With the bombs out of the way, this turns into a pretty straightforward jelly level. The jelly in the corners is hard to get, and you'll need to keep track of the chocolate, but it's nothing you haven't dealt with in the last 410 odd levels. Try to get the three jellies above the chocolate fountain first before chocolate takes over and hides it. If you can drop a licorice block down on top of the chocolate fountain, it will stop the chocolate from spreading too much.Tough, but you'll crack it. Beware of the bombs too.
There used to be an extra hole above the Candy Bombs facing the inside. It made this level even harder due to the difficulty of reaching the bombs. Right now with the hole being removed, it was made slightly easier. (1 hole per set, 2 sets, so 2 holes.)