|Jelly squares||: 29|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 40||Level 41||Level 42|
Level 41 is the sixth level in Chocolate Mountains and the 22nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 29 double jelly squares and score at least 50,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is very hard to clear the corners and liquorice locks since moves are usually limited around these areas.
- Six colors make matters worse, but you have a large move count.
- Focus on clearing the liquorice locks before focusing on the jelly, after that, you can clear the remaining jelly.
- Combinations (preferably colour bomb and striped candy) are essential and you always prioritize the jelly in the corners.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)
- Difficulty: Considerably easy
- Six colours make it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 58,000 points (29 double jellies x 2 single jellies per double jelly x 1,000 points per single jelly = 58,000 points). Hence, clearing the jellies alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 92,000 points.
- There are plenty of liquorice locks which are hard to clear with six colours. Once they are cleared though, there should be more available space to create special candies.
- The board is open with 81 spaces. However, individual special candies except colour bombs are mostly useless if they are not within range of the jellies. Even special candy combinations can be useless if they are not within range of the jellies especially the ones at the corners.
- The player needs to finish the level in less than 19 moves on mobile devices to get many points due to sugar crush (98,000 points / 3,120 points per move = 31.41 moves). On Facebook, the player will need to create colour bombs to make up for the loss of points due to the nerfed jelly fish during the sugar crush. However, colour bombs are useful in clearing the corner jellies.
- Clearing the jellies gives the player enough points to meet the target score.