|Jelly squares||: 21 : 12|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||60|
|Level 39||Level 40||Level 41|
Level 40 is the fifth level in Chocolate Mountains and the 21st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 21 single and 12 double jelly squares and score at least 30,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Once the left side does not have any useful moves, it makes it harder to clear jellies.
- The right side of the board is mostly useless except for breaking open the liquorice locks or creating horizontal striped candies.
- Clear the liquorice locks to get more spaces for making special candies to clear jellies. With only 30 moves and all 6 colours present, it is not that easy.
- You want to make any available moves on the left side of the board when possible, as these jellies are harder to reach.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 45,000 points ((21 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (12 double jellies x 2 single jellies per double jelly x 1,000 points per single jelly) = 45,000 points). Hence, an additional 25,000 points for two stars and an additional 45,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The jellies are positioned as such that it is hard to sustain huge point cascades if the jellies are cleared centre first then the left side.
- The liquorice locks restrict the ability to create special candies.
- The need to clear the double jellies with that limited number of moves may require the creation and usage of special candy combinations which in turn give a good amount of points.
- 30 moves are limited in earning a huge amount of points due to sugar crush. Moreover, it can limit the number of special candies created via regular matches as most of these moves have to be used to clear the blockers and jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue tile(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue tile(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Clearing the jellies gives the player more than enough points to meet the target score.