|Jelly squares||: 21 : 12|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||60|
|Level 39||Level 40||Level 41|
Level 40 is the fifth level in Chocolate Mountains and the twenty-first jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 21 single and 12 double jelly squares and score at least 30,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Once the left side does not have any notable moves, it makes it harder to clear jellies.
- The right side of the board is mostly useless except for breaking open the liquorice locks or creating horizontal striped candies.
- Clear the liquorice locks to get more spaces for making special candies to clear jellies. With only 30 moves and all kinds of candies present, it is not so easy than it looks.
- You want to take any available moves on the left side of the board when possible, as these jellies are harder to reach.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Considerably Easy
- Six colours make it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 45,000 points ((21 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (12 double jellies x 2 single jellies per double jelly x 1,000 points per single jelly) = 45,000 points). Hence, clearing the jellies alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 45,000 points.
- The jellies are positioned as such that it is hard to sustain huge point cascades if the jellies are cleared centre first then the left side.
- The liquorice locks restrict the ability to create special candies.
- The need to clear the double jellies in that limited number of moves may require the creation and usage of special candy combinations which in turn give a good amount of points.
- 30 moves are limited to create a huge amount of points due to sugar crush.
- The three star target score is relatively low. Most runs of passing the level will end up with 75,000 - 100,000 points.
- It is impossible to lose this level due to not reaching the required score. This is because the jellies give the player 45,000 points.