|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 391||Level 392||Level 393|
Level 392 is the twelfth level in Liquorice Tower and the eighty-third candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 wrapped candy + striped candy combinations and score at least 20,000 points in 60 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- Sixty moves is a lot to get 5 combos, especially with 5 types of candy in play.
- The chocolate spawner in the middle really impedes progress on the candy order, despite the rest of the room.
- Another one of those "combine wrapped and striped candy combos" level. Use one of the wrapped candy in marmalade at the bottom to make your first order, and if you're lucky enough not to detonate the other wrapped candy on the board, use that, too: then it's up to you.
- Work up the top to try and make your wrapped candy, then there's more room to move it around to match up with your striped. Try to keep the chocolate trimmed back to about 3 or 4 pieces and destroy liquorice blocks when they appear up top. If you get a colour bomb, try to use it to destroy any candy where it won't cause a chain reaction if a striped one goes off: ideally you want to turn those match 5's down into match 4's, but if it can't be done, get the cluster out of the way, it can help reduce the candy colours on the board to make those elusive wrapped candy.
- When this level was first released, the required 1-star score was 200,000, near-impossible to reach without finishing the level within 25 moves. The original 2-star and 3-star scores were even higher, being 400,000 and 800,000, respectively.