|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||79|
|Level 38||Level 39||Level 40|
Level 39 is the fourth level in Chocolate Mountains and the ninth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries and score at least 25,000 points in 57 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- With 2 of each ingredients, 55 moves and all colours present, it is quite easy to fail.
- If the ingredients start on the sides on the boards, it becomes difficult as there are usually less moves available on the side, especially the bottom corners.
- To pass this level, it is recommended to get rid of the bottom Liquorice Locks by clearing one of them, then try to make a horizontal striped candy at the very bottom, then detonate it. Try to clear the middle locker for unlocking some cells in the board.
- Finally, drop the ingredients to the bottom with the moves that you have left.
- A striped candy mixed with a colour bomb is very effective.