|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||79|
|Level 38||Level 39||Level 40|
Level 39 is the fourth level in Chocolate Mountains and the tenth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries and score at least 25,000 points in 55 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- With 2 of each ingredients, 55 moves and all colours present, it is quite easy to fail.
- If the ingredients start on the sides on the boards, it becomes difficult as there are usually less space available on the side, especially the bottom corners.
- To pass this level, it is recommended to get rid of the bottom liquorice locks by clearing one of them, then try to make a horizontal striped candy at the very bottom, then detonate it. Try to clear the middle locker for unlocking some cells in the board.
- Finally, drop the ingredients to the bottom with the moves that you have left.
- A colour bomb + striped candy combination is very effective.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- Six colours make it hard to create special candies. Despite this, there are 55 moves available. Hence, there will be at least a colour bomb created.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points (4 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points). Hence, dropping the ingredients alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 20,000 points.
- There are liquorice locks on the bottom of the board which require some moves to clear them. Despite this, not all the liquorice locks are required to be cleared as mainly those directly below the ingredients need to be cleared.
- The board is open with 79 spaces. Hence, special candies are not that hard to be created despite the six colours.
- The three star target score is low. Most runs of passing the level will end up with at least 80,000 points.
- It is impossible to get less than two stars in this level. This is because the ingredients give the player 40,000 points.