|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||79|
|Level 38||Level 39||Level 40|
Level 39 is the fourth level in Chocolate Mountains and the tenth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries and score at least 25,000 points in 55 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- With 4 ingredients, 55 moves, and all colours present, it is quite easy to fail.
- If the ingredients start on the sides on the boards, it becomes difficult as there are usually less space available on the side, especially the bottom corners.
- To pass this level, it is recommended to get rid of the bottom liquorice locks by clearing one of them, then try to make a horizontal striped candy at the very bottom, then detonate it. Try to clear the middle locker for unlocking some cells in the board.
- Finally, drop the ingredients to the bottom with the moves that you have left.
- A colour bomb + striped candy combination is very effective.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)
- Difficulty: Very easy
- Six colours make it hard to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points (4 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points). Hence, dropping the ingredients alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 20,000 points.
- The player is required to earn an additional 380 points per move (20,000 points / 55 moves = 363.64 points per move).
- There are liquorice locks on the bottom of the board which require some moves to clear them. Despite this, not all the liquorice locks are required to be cleared as mainly those directly below the ingredients need to be cleared.
- There is a huge amount of moves. Hence, special candies is not too hard to be created even with six colours.
- Bringing the ingredients down gives the player enough points to meet the 2-star target score.