|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 388||Level 389||Level 390|
Level 389 is the ninth level in Liquorice Tower and the eighty-first candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 20 colour bombs and score at least 200,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- This level requires twenty colour bombs in forty moves, with lots of candy bombs and chocolate, and also some chocolate spawners, making the level difficult.
- You've only got 14 colour bombs; 14<20. You've got the whole 40-30 moves to yourself to finish off 6 colour bombs.
- You are given six colours! That is enough to mess your day!
- You have fourteen colour bombs already set for you to make life easier here, so you only need to make six more on your own, and you have five mystery candies scattered around along with eleven fifteen-move candy bombs, three chocolate spawners, and four pieces of chocolate on the board to start.
- Use the bombs and mystery candies to clear up the bottom and try to mix some of the colour bombs with wrapped candies to up your score. Make sure you don’t lose any of your colour bombs to the chocolate spawners; so if you have to use it, use it, or it will be harder to collect all the orders.
- Try to make the colour bombs vertically so the chocolate spawner in the middle of the board doesn't disrupt your progress too much.
- It is not recommended to mix the two colour bombs together. Although it will clear all the pieces on the board, it isn't worth a lot of points.
- On paper, the two and three stars requirements seems to be nearly impossible to achieve, in practice, it isn't that hard. If you aim for more than one star, the player should detonate the colour bomb one by one with the colour of candy bombs (preferably if there are more than one candy bombs of that colour and there are lots of candies with the same colour as candy bombs), and as long as not too many colour bombs aren't accidentally detonated by special candies, there should be not that much difficulty.