|The founder's idea:|
|Level 389 board (Click to zoom)|
|Prerequisites||Level 388 passed|
|Rewards||Advance to the next level|
|Blockers||Chocolate spawners; Chocolate; Marmalade|
| Number of |
|Requirements||Collect 20 Color Bombs; and score 200,000 points to pass the level|
| Difficulty claimed|
by the founder
of this wiki
Included candies (Facebook version)
- This level requires twenty colour bombs in forty moves, with lots of candy bombs and chocolate, and also some chocolate spawners, making the level difficult.
- 1 star: 200,000 points
- 2 stars: 800,000 points
- 3 stars: 1,000,000 points
- You have fourteen colour bombs already set for you to make life easier here, so you only need to make six more on your own, and you have five mystery candies scattered around along with eleven fifteen
-move candy bombs, three chocolate spawners, and four pieces of chocolate on the board to start.
- Use the bombs and surprise bags to clear up the bottom and try to mix some of the colour bombs with wrapped candies to up your score. Make sure you don’t lose any of your colour bombs to the chocolate spawners; so if you have to use it, use it, or it will be harder to collect all the orders.
- Try to make the colour bombs vertically so the chocolate spawner in the middle of the board doesn’t disrupt your progress too much.
- Mixing two colour bombs will clear all the pieces on the board, but isn’t worth a lot of points.
- Although on paper, the two and three stars requirements are nearly impossible to achieve, in practice it isn't that hard. If you aim for more than one star, the player should detonate the color bomb one by one with the color of candy bombs (preferably if there are more than one candy bombs of that color and there are lots of candies with the same color as candy bomb(s)), and as long as not too many color bombs aren't accidentally detonated by special candies, there should be not that much difficulty.