|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 377||Level 378||Level 379|
Level 378 is the thirteenth level in Pudding Pagoda and the 93rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries and score at least 40,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Reaching the bottom side of the cake bombs can be hard.
- The candy cannons can spawn lots of liquorice swirls when the five-layer icings are broken on the top left or right side.
- Your first priority is destroying the cake bombs. It can be hard as the sides have very limited space, so use special candies.
- Once the five-layer icing has been mostly dealt with, liquorice swirls will begin to pour into the level, but they are not a huge obstacle. Simply destroy any in your way.
- The rest is simple, just make matches or special candies to bring down the ingredients. It is necessary to destroy the top icing square in the center column to release any ingredients; this can be most easily accomplished by destroying both cake bombs. Until you destroy that square, no ingredients will be released onto the board.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the licorice swirls spawn.
|No. ingredients on screen||Ingredient spawn density|