|Orders||: 100 : 100|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 376||Level 377||Level 378|
Level 377 is the twelfth level in Pudding Pagoda and the seventy-eighth candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 100 green, 100 purple and 100 yellow candies and score at least 30,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
It is a level heavily dependent on luck to finish the orders.
- The board starts out limited because of the cake bombs, liquorice swirls and five-layer icing.
- The five-layer icing take a while to destroy.
- There are a lot of candies that the player needs to collect as well.
- You want to use special candies such as striped candies alone or combined with a wrapped candy to destroy the liquorice swirls and therefore allowing the cake bombs to be attacked.
- Destroy the cake bombs as fast as you can to open up the board, giving you much more space.
- The target score of 30,000 was likely chosen because there are 300 orders to collect and each one should be worth 100 points. Thus, it was most likely intended to be impossible to complete the objective without missing the target score. For some unknown reason however, at least on Facebook, the purple candies do not give these 100 points. You'll still get a guaranteed 20,000 points from the green and yellow candies, but not the purple candies. Thus, you do need to at least earn 10,000 points by other means in order to complete this level (which is a fairly mundane task, but still theoretically possible to fail).