|Orders||: 100 : 100|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 376||Level 377||Level 378|
Level 377 is the twelfth level in Pudding Pagoda and the seventy-eighth candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 100 green, 100 purple and 100 yellow candies and score at least 30,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
It is a level heavily dependent on luck to finish the orders.
- The board starts out limited because of the cake bombs, liquorice swirls and five-layer icing.
- The five-layer icing take a while to destroy.
- There are a lot of candies that the player needs to collect as well.
- You want to use special candies such as striped candies alone or combined with a wrapped candy to destroy the liquorice swirls and therefore allowing the cake bombs to be attacked.
- Destroy the cake bombs as fast as you can to open up the board, giving you much more space.