|Orders||: 100 : 100|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 376||Level 377||Level 378|
Level 377 is the twelfth level in Pudding Pagoda and the seventy-eighth candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 100 green, 100 purple and 100 yellow candies and score at least 30,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
Due to the board having six colours which makes it hard to create special candies, the huge amount of blockers such as five-layer icing, liquorice swirls and cake bombs restricting available board space and the huge amount of candies required make this level hard to pass. It is available to be voted as the hardest level in Reality.
- The board starts out limited because of the cake bombs, liquorice swirls and five-layer icing.
- The five-layer icing takes a while to destroy.
- There are a lot of candies that the player needs to collect as well.
- It is a level heavily dependent on luck to finish the orders.
- You want to use special candies such as striped candies alone or combined with a wrapped candy to destroy the liquorice swirls and therefore allowing the cake bombs to be attacked.
- Destroy the cake bombs as fast as you can to open up the board, giving you much more space.
- The target score of 30,000 was likely chosen because there are 300 candies to collect and each one should be worth 100 points. On Facebook however, purple candies don't give any points for order filling (they still give points for matches), so they are 10000 missing points. But because of the cascades required to collect 300 candies, the player will definitely get these 10000 points.