|Ingredients||: 9 : 9|
|Target score||: 180,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||70|
|Level 375||Level 376||Level 377|
Level 376 is the eleventh level in Pudding Pagoda and the ninety-third ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 9 hazelnuts and 9 cherries and score at least 180,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- Since you are provided with a wrapped candy and 2 striped candies in marmalade, it is easy to make a combination that will help you start off.
- Since the board only has four colours, there is a lot of room for special candies to be created!
- The cake bomb must be destroyed to make any progress so that is the priority.
- You are provided with special candies in marmalade so use those combos then make another striped candy + wrapped candy to finish off the cake bomb.
- Afterwards, use various combinations to destroy the three-layer icing and bring the ingredients down.
- An ideal combination is a striped + colour bomb.
- This level requires you to bring down 18 ingredients total, the highest requirement in the game, tied with level 357.
- This is the second level to be hard within 4 colours, first being level 341.