Level 375 is the tenth level in Pudding Pagoda and the one hundred fifty-ninth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 72 double jelly squares and score at least 145,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The first difficult part is clearing the cake bomb, as without doing this, the liquorice swirls will all sit on the left side of the board, preventing you from clearing anything.
- Even after the cake bomb has been cleared, it is still difficult to clear the bottom left, top left and top right jelly as they are in harder spots to reach.
: 145,000 points
: 235,000 points
: 255,000 points
- Clear the cake bomb as soon as possible.
- Use striped candies to destroy it from the right side of the board as liquorice swirls will most likely flood the left side.
- Try to avoid having any liquorice on the left side of the board, on the column right of the cake bomb as it will resist a horizontal striped candy from hitting it.
- If you cannot reach the cake bomb from the left side, then use horizontal striped candy from the right side.
- After the cake bomb is cleared, finish off the jellies. If you can clear the cake bomb with fewer liquorice, it can effectively take off more jellies for you.
- This level is somewhat similar to Level 210 with the other side filled with liquorice.