|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 373||Level 374||Level 375|
Level 374 is the ninth level in Pudding Pagoda and the seventy-seventh candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 150 purple candies and score at least 15,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The candy bombs will be released inevitably as it is almost impossible not to accidentally destroy the cake bomb.
- The trick is to deal with 15-moves bombs.
- Clear the cake bomb to create more space on the board. However, watch out for candy bombs that are now going to fall onto the board.
- Focus on clearing the candy bombs but do not forget the order!
- Create special candies to help destroy the bombs and fulfill the order.
- Do not use any of the starting boosters as the Cake Bomb will cause them to be removed after it is destroyed. Furthermore, only purple candy will be produced from the lucky candy as only purple candy is required.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- Five colours make it easy to create special candies.
- The order gives 15,000 points (150 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 15,000 points). Hence, clearing the order alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 485,000 points.
- There is a massive number of candy bombs which will drop from the dispensers after the cake bomb is destroyed. Furthermore, the dispensers endless dispense candy bombs.
- 50 moves is more than sufficient to create at least a colour bomb. Hence, it makes colour bomb + candy bomb combinations easier.
- The three star target score is low. Most runs of passing the level will end up with at least 750,000 points. Some runs will end up with at least a million points.
- The target score of 15,000 is extremely low compared to the two-star and three-star requirements, and was likely chosen because it's the "base" score for finishing the level (based on the fact that normal candy orders are worth 100 points each, so 150 candies means 15,000 points). However, for an unknown reason, at least on Facebook, purple candies do not give these 100 points, even when part of an order. Thus, it is theoretically possible to fail this level due to not reaching the target score, though this is extremely unlikely in practice (due to the mass of candy bombs).
- This is one of the five colour levels which does not exclude purple colour candies on mobile devices.