|Jelly squares||: 23|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 36||Level 37||Level 38|
Level 37 is the second level in Chocolate Mountains and the nineteenth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 23 double jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is hard to clear the liquorice locks, and they separate the board into two parts, meaning less space to create special candies.
- The icings can prove annoying to get rid near the bottom.
- However, you have a large number of moves.
- To pass this level, it is recommended to getting rid of the Liquorice Locks with a wrapped candy + striped candy combination, colour bomb + striped candy combination or multiple vertical striped candies after clearing the upper liquorice locks.
- It is not so easy to make wrapped candies as all colours are present and if you have not cleared many liquorice locks, there is not much room to create them. Once the liquorice locks have been removed, use some special candies to get rid of icing and/or jelly.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 46,000 points (23 double jellies x 2 single jellies per double jelly x 1,000 points per single jelly = 46,000 points). Hence, an additional 34,000 points for two stars and an additional 74,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The blockers restrict available board space and require a good number of moves to clear them. Furthermore, the liquorice locks are a big threat in this level.
- Make it a priority to clear the liquorice locks espcially those in the middle to increase available board space.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue tile(s) indicate the position of double jellies.