|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 360||Level 361||Level 362|
Level 361 is the eleventh level in Fudge Islands and the eighty-eighth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries and score at least 40,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- This level is incredibly difficult, although it looks very easy from the start. With three-layer icing and chocolate spawners, it is very hard to bring down all ingredients.
- Ingredients will often spawn on the sides, which is bad. And sometimes ingredients will get stuck in the dead zones. Chocolate can very easily take over the board.
- This particular level underwent a nerf, reducing the icing to two-layer, but it was reverted back.
- Keep in mind that ingredients drop when you have 30, 15 and 1 move left. it is advised to make a move to the most opened gap when you are one move close to the next drop, also, please try to drop all ingredients on-screen to avoid making the final ingredient drop in 1 move left. Another good method is creating striped candies.
- The layout of the board is quite similar to level 57, except that the icing in level 57 are regular icing, chocolate replace chocolate spawners, and ingredients drop down naturally instead of candy cannons, but this is EXTREMELY HARDER than Level 57.