|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 35||Level 36||Level 37|
Level 36 is the first level in Chocolate Mountains and the sixth moves level. To pass this level, the player must score at least 10,000 points in 30 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is possible to fail this level as it may be hard to clear the liquorice locks and icing, reducing the play field size.
- The player is required to earn at least 340 points per move (10,000 points / 30 moves = 333.33 points per move).
- 6 colours make it difficult to create special candies.
- Liquorice locks are officially introduced. To widen up the board, focus on clearing liquorice locks because they are the only things that are holding you back the most.
- You do not need to clear all the icing, or all the liquorice locks, just get the points by focusing on creating special candies.
- Special candies, especially colour bombs, work wonders on this level.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Considerably easy
- Six colours make it hard to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,000 points per move (30,000 points / 30 moves = 1,000 points per move).
- The blockers restrict available board space and are hard to clear.
- The board is very big with 81 spaces. Hence, it is relatively easy to create special candies and cascades once most if not all the blockers are cleared.
- Liquorice locks were introduced prematurely in level 25. However, they're officially introduced here.