|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 35||Level 36||Level 37|
Level 36 is the first level in Chocolate Mountains and the sixth moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 10,000 points in 30 moves. When there are no more moves left, Sugar Crush will activate all special candies and score you additional points.
- It is possible to fail this level as it may be hard to clear liquorice locks and icing, reducing the play field size.
- Liquorice locks are officially introduced. To widen up the board, focus on clearing liquorice locks, as they are the thing that is holding you back the most.
- You do not need to clear all the icing, or all the liquorice blockers, just get the points by focusing on creating special candies.
- Special candies especially colour bombs work wonders on this level.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Considerably Easy
- Six colours make it hard to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,000 points per move (30,000 points / 30 moves = 1,000 points per move).
- The blockers restrict available board space and are hard to clear.
- The board is very big with 81 spaces. Hence, it is relatively easy to create special candies and cascades once most if not all the blockers are cleared.
- The three star target score is relatively low. Most runs of passing the level will end up with 22,500 - 37,500 points.
- Liquorice locks made a cameo in level 25.