|Jelly squares||: 12 : 60|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 34||Level 35||Level 36|
Level 35 is the fifteenth and last level in Lemonade Lake and the eighteenth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 12 single and 60 double jelly squares and score at least 130,000 points in 60 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
After finishing the level, a cut scene will appear between Tiffi and the Dragon. The scene includes Tiffi jumping into the empty lake to fill it up with lemonade. The dragon becomes happy, and says, "Hooray! Cheers for the lemonade!"
- There are corners and some places that are hard to clear due to holes and the squares sticking out.
- Moreover, there are only 60 moves for you to clear 72 jelly squares, 60 of which are double jellies, making it hard to pass the level.
- Every space available is occupied by jellies!
- Focus on clearing corners and the bottom first.
- All kinds of combinations are recommended in this level. striped candy mixed with color bombs are extremely effective, but so are any other combinations.