|Episode||Pearly White Plains|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||63|
|Level 340||Level 341||Level 342|
Level 341 is the sixth level in Pearly White Plains and the sixty-seventh candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 6 colour bombs and score at least 10,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- It is not easy to make six colour bombs with a narrow board, despite there being only 4 colours.
- The liquorice curtain prevents the player from reaching the other side of the board using striped candies.
- Although there are three colour bombs at the bottom of the board, it is advised to focus more on creating more colour bombs, as it's extremely difficult to reach them before running out of moves.
- Switching two colour bombs will remove the marmalade from the colour bombs on the lower right, allowing them to be collected.
- This strategy tip is generally the only thing that works: make two color bombs and combine them, and then combine two of the three at the bottom of the right column.
- This is one of the hard four colour levels. The Dreamworld counterpart of this level could be an insanely hard level when it is released.