|Episode||Pearly White Plains|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||63|
|Level 340||Level 341||Level 342|
Level 341 is the sixth level in Pearly White Plains and the 67th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 6 colour bombs and score at least 10,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is not easy to make six colour bombs with a narrow board, despite there being only 4 colours.
- The liquorice curtain prevents the player from reaching the other side of the board using striped candies.
- Although there are three colour bombs at the bottom of the board, it is advised to focus more on creating more colour bombs, as it's extremely difficult to reach them before running out of moves.
- Switching two colour bombs will remove the marmalade from the colour bombs on the lower right, allowing them to be collected.
- This strategy tip is generally the only thing that works: make two colour bombs and combine them, and then combine two of the three at the bottom of the right column.
- Instead of concentrating on creating two colour bombs to be combined, which can be difficult because you have to create two and you'll have to set them up side by side, focus on removing the icing. Wrapped candies, wrapped+wrapped combo, wrapped+striped combo, colour bomb+stripe are helpful here.
- When you have candies in the right column, try to get a vertical striped candy there to break the colour bombs from the marmalade.
- Try to combine colour bombs with a regular candy to reduce the number of colours in play and increase the chance to create other colour bombs.
- This level and level 428 are currently the two hardest levels with 4 colours.
- This is one of the hard four colour levels. People thought the Dreamworld counterpart of this level would be an insanely hard level because of the addition of a 5th colour, and it turned out to be.