|Jelly squares||: 16|
|Target score||: 32,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 32||Level 33||Level 34|
Level 33 is the thirteenth level in Lemonade Lake, and the seventeenth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 16 double jelly squares, and score at least 32,000 points in 17 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies, and score you additional points.
- You have only 17 moves to clear 16 double jelly squares in 4 little squares. It is very hard for the majority of the players.
- Also, due to the nature of the board, there is absolutely no way to create colour bombs, unless the player activates the colour bomb booster.
- Special candies are also difficult to make, especially wrapped candies.
- Focus on clearing jellies from the bottom squares first, this will give a chance for cascades to happen at the top squares, which can clear the jelly automatically. Only work at the top to clear the final jelly or to create special candies. Focus on one of the squares. It will be better if you aim for clearing 2 jellies at each move.
- Boosters do not help you a lot in this level. Do not use them. Hopefully, a good board (with candies allowing you to clear as many jellies as possible) will help you in this level.
- Another advanced tip is to foresee the move you are going to take and try not to make the bottom board run out of moves. This is especially important, since if the bottom is completely stuck, prepare to lose this level, as there are virtually no way to free it up except for striped candies (which are already hard to be created and activated). By trying the best to keep the board alive, there will be a higher chance of passing the level.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Hard
- Five colours make it easy to create special candies (not too useful due to the board layout. Furthermore, colour bombs cannot be created due to the board layout).
- The jellies are worth 32,000 points (16 double jellies x 2 single jellies per double jelly x 1,000 points per single jelly = 32,000 points). Hence, clearing the jellies alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 38,000 points.
- There are limited amounts of jelly, reducing the amount of points earned through cascades.
- There is a need to clear this level within 8 moves so that the sugar crush will give players plenty of points. Even then, the player is required to earn at least 50,000 points before the sugar crush.
- The three star target score is relatively low. Most runs of passing the level will end up with 60,000 - 75,000 points.
- This is the first quadrant level.
- This is one of the few levels whose number of moves is a prime number.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode in which icing is not present.
- It is impossible to lose this level due to not reaching the required score because the jellies give the player 32,000 points.