|Jelly squares||: 16|
|Target score||: 32,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 32||Level 33||Level 34|
Level 33 is the thirteenth level in Lemonade Lake, and the seventeenth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 16 double jelly squares, and score at least 32,000 points in 17 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies, and score you additional points.
- You have only 17 moves to clear 16 double jelly squares in 4 little squares. It is very hard for the majority of the players.
- Also, due to the nature of the board, there is absolutely no way to create color bombs, unless the player activates the color bomb booster.
- Special candies are also difficult to make, especially wrapped candies.
Total: 16 double jelly squares
- Focus on clearing jellies from the bottom squares first, this will give a chance for cascades to happen at the top squares, which can clear the jelly automatically. Only work at the top to clear the final jelly or to create special candies. Focus on one of the squares. It will be better if you aim for clearing 2 jellies at each move.
- Boosters don't help you a lot in this level. Do not use them. Hopefully, a good board (with candies allowing you to clear as many candies as possible) will help you in this level. Treasure it.
- Another advanced tip is to foresee the move you are going to take and try not to make the bottom board run out of moves. This is especially important, since if the bottom is completely stuck, prepare to lose this level, as there are virtually no way to free it up except for striped candies (which are already hard to be activated). By trying the best to keep the board alive, there will be a higher chance of passing the level.