|Ingredients||: 6 : 6|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||79|
|Level 324||Level 325||Level 326|
Level 325 is the fifth level in Munchy Monolith and the 80th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 6 hazelnuts and 6 cherries and score at least 100,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- This level can be extremely difficult because you need to bring down 12 ingredients in 50 moves. It means that an ingredient needs to be brought down within 4 - 5 moves (10 ingredients can be brought down in 4 moves each and the remaining 2 ingredients can be brought down in 5 moves each).
- One ingredient is dropped 1 every 6 moves, unless the board is cleared ingredients. If all the ingredients currently on the board have dropped off, it will drop another ingredient before the 6th move. This is the only way it is possible to get all 12 ingredients onto the board before your moves are up.
- There are numerous amounts of chocolate provided on the board.
- Make as many combinations as possible but at the same time focus on bringing down each individual ingredient. You want to keep them dropping so clear the chocolate as quick as possible to free up the board.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Very easy
- Five colours make it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 120,000 points (12 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 120,000 points). Hence, dropping the ingredients alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 40,000 points.
- The player is required to earn an additional 800 points per move (40,000 points / 50 moves = 800 points per move).
- The huge amount of chocolate can restrict available board space to create special candies. Fortunately, they are relatively easy to clear with five colours.
- The chocolate spawner is not much of threat to earning three stars.
- Since so many ingredients are required to be dropped in such limited moves, it requires the creation of special candies and their respective combinations. All these give the player plenty of points.
- Bringing the ingredients down gives the player enough points to meet the target score.