|Jelly squares||: 64|
|Target score||: 125,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 322||Level 323||Level 324|
WHAT DIFFICULTY SHOULD LEVEL 323 BE? VOTE AT THE LEVEL 323 POLL!
Level 323 is the third level in Munchy Monolith and is the one hundred thirty-ninth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 64 double jelly squares and score at least 125,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
This is one of the very few levels that got buffed to become much more difficult than before. It is available to be voted as one of the hardest levels in the game.
In addition, without sufficiently large cascades to clear all the jelly squares and a high scoring requirement makes this level hard to earn three stars. It is available to be voted as one of the hardest level to earn 3 stars.
The jellies in the lower part of the board are difficult to remove since it is easy to get stuck on the lower sections, as there are no longer teleporters at the bottom to trigger large, unpredictable cascades.
Once there are only a few jellies left to destroy, they may be hard to reach with a few moves.
You have 64 double jellies to destroy with 25 moves, which means you will need to destroy/degrade 6 jellies per move.
- Try to prevent the lower sections from having no moves. Try to keep them alive by manipulating the corresponding upper section first before making a move there.
- In case one of the lower section is stuck, use striped candies to reach the stuck part. A striped+wrapped combo at the lower part is optimal.
- Try to obtain and arrange mystery candies in favourable positions. Whenever one spawns, open it immediately.
- Colour bombs are precious. If a colour bomb comes out from the mystery candy, save it until it can be combined with a striped candy.
- This level should give you a lot of cascades, especially with teleporters all around. As long as good outcomes keep on spawning, the mystery candy should help a lot, even with five colours on board. There should be five mystery candies used up when you have opened up every one of them. Pretend this is a candy order and pretend you have to get two colour bomb+colour bomb combinations.
- Mystery candies drop down every five moves.
- Also the level looks like level 33, except the entire board is covered by double jellies, and there are teleporters on the top of the lower section of the board.
- This is one of the few levels where the level became more difficult after it got tweaked. Before it was redesigned, it was medium in difficulty.
- This is the hardest level in all quadrant levels despite having no blockers.