|Jelly squares||: 64|
|Target score||: 125,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 322||Level 323||Level 324|
Level 323 is the third level in Munchy Monolith and is the 139th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 64 double jelly squares and score at least 125,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The jellies in the lower part of the board are difficult to remove since it is easy to get stuck on the lower sections, as there are no teleporters at the bottom to trigger large, unpredictable cascades.
- Once there are only a few jellies left to clear, they may be hard to clear with a few moves remaining.
- Like all other quadrant levels, it is harder as colour bombs cannot be created. They can be obtained from mystery candies as one is dropped per every five moves. Still, it can be hard even with 30 moves (you need to hope one comes out of 5 of them).
- You have to clear 64 double jellies in 30 moves. This means that you will need to clear 5 single jellies per move.
- Try to prevent the lower sections from having no moves. Try to keep them alive by manipulating the corresponding upper section first before making a move there.
- In case one of the lower section is stuck, use striped candies to reach the stuck part. A striped+wrapped combo at the lower part is optimal.
- Try to obtain and arrange mystery candies in favourable positions. Whenever one spawns, open it immediately.
- Colour bombs are precious. If a colour bomb comes out from the mystery candy, save it until it can be combined with a striped candy.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies. However, it is not that useful as the board layout is rather restricted. Furthermore, colour bombs cannot be created as the longest length is only four spaces (a colour bomb requires five horizontal or vertical spaces).
- The jellies are worth 128,000 points (64 double jellies x 2 single jellies per double jelly x 1,000 points per single jelly = 128,000 points). Hence, an additional 222,000 points have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The need to clear a huge amount of jellies within a few moves requires huge cascades and special candies which in turn gives huge amount of points. This is a must have since five single jellies must be cleared per move.
- The mystery candies may help or harm the player in earning three stars. Overall, they are not too useful in helping the player to earn three stars unless the player is lucky to get a colour bomb and a candy bomb from two of the mystery candies. Even then, that will have used up 10 moves and cleared plenty of jellies.
- Always work from the bottom squares to create huge point cascades.
- If the player is lucky to get a colour bomb, it needs to be combined with a wrapped candy.
- This level looks like level 33, except the entire board is covered by double jellies, and there are teleporters on the top of the lower section of the board.
- This is one of the very few levels that got buffed to become much more difficult than before. However, this level has recently received five additional moves to make it slightly easier.
- This is the hardest level of all quadrant levels despite having no blockers.
- Clearing the jellies gives the player enough points to meet the target score.