|Orders||: 55 : 55|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 318||Level 319||Level 320|
Level 319 is the fourteenth level in Savory Shores and the 60th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 55 orange and 55 purple candies and score at least 10,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- This level is moderately hard as you given only 40 moves to collect 110 candies (55 each of purple and orange).
- The time bomb locked in the liquorice and surrounded by chocolate is difficult to remove.
- Removing the candy bomb is an absolute priority.
- Use colour bombs to quickly collect candies.
- When the game starts, try to match and clear the marmalade as quickly as possible so that it gives you more space to make some candy combos
- Users mostly get mixed up with the rainbow candies, so its best to do combos so that it clears most of the rainbow candy and also any nearby chocolate.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)
- Difficulty: Very hard
- Six colours make it hard to create special candies.
- The orders give 11,000 points (110 regular candies x 100 points per regular candy = 11,000 points). Hence, clearing the order alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 109,000 points.
- Despite the presence of one candy bomb, there are no more candy bombs being spawned. Furthermore, the chocolate may consume the candy bomb once it is unlocked, causing the massive point boost due to the colour bomb + candy bomb combination to be lost. Moreover, the combination itself is hard to create due to the board having six colours.
- The chocolate spawners are placed such that cascades are somewhat hard to make. Chocolate generates every move clearing a single piece of chocolate, forcing players trying to clear them. This reduces the number of moves left for sugar crush.
- The candies do not fill the entire board at the start of the game. This can result in the clearing or the creation of special candies or both, if the player is lucky. All these can result in a point boost. Despite this, the high three star target score negates this advantage.
- Collecting the orders gives you the 1 star target score.