|Orders||: 55 : 55|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 318||Level 319||Level 320|
Level 319 is the fourteenth level in Savory Shores and the sixtieth candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 55 orange and 55 purple candies and score at least 10,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- This level is moderately hard because you only have 40 moves and also have to collect 110 candies (55 each of purple and orange).
- The time bomb locked in the liquorice and surrounded by chocolate is difficult to remove.
- Removing the candy bomb is an absolute priority.
- Use colour bombs to quickly collect candies.
- When the game starts, try to match and clear the marmalade as quickly as possible so that it gives you more space to make some candy combos
- Users mostly get mixed up with the rainbow candies, so its best to do combos so that it clears most of the rainbow candy and also any nearby chocolate.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Very hard
- Six colours make it hard to create special candies.
- The orders give 11,000 points (110 regular candies x 100 points per regular candy = 11,000 points). Hence, clearing the order alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 109,000 points.
- Despite the presence of one candy bomb, there are no more candy bombs being spawned. Furthermore, the chocolate may consume the candy bomb once it is unlocked, causing the massive point boost due to the colour bomb + candy bomb combination (which itself is hard to create due to the board having six colours) to be lost.
- The chocolate spawners are placed such that cascades are somewhat hard to make. Chocolate generates every move clearing a single piece of chocolate, forcing players trying to clear them. This reduces the number of moves left for sugar crush.
- Despite the fact that the candies do not fill the entire board at the start of the game, it does not give too much of a point boost.
- 40 moves are limited to create a huge amount of points due to sugar crush.
- The three star target score is relatively high. Most runs of passing the level will end up with 65,000 - 100,000 points.
- On King's forum, players complain they get mixed up with rainbow candies.
- This level is mixed with Wafer Wharf and Caramel Cove together.
- It's impossible to lose this level due to not reaching the required score, because the orders give the player 11,000 points.