|Orders||: 55 : 55|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 318||Level 319||Level 320|
Level 319 is the fourteenth level in Savory Shores and the sixtieth candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 55 orange and 55 purple candies and score at least 10,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- This level is moderately hard because you only have 40 moves and also have to collect 110 candies (55 each of purple and orange}.
- The time bomb locked in the liquorice and surrounded by chocolate is difficult to remove.
- Removing the time bomb is an absolute priority.
- Use colour bombs to quickly collect candies.
- When the game starts, try to match and clear the marmalade as quickly as possible so that it gives you more space to make some candy combos
- Users mostly get mixed up with the rainbow candies, so its best to do combos so that it clears most of the rainbow candy and also any nearby chocolate.
- On King's forum, players complain they get mixed up with rainbow candies.
- This level is mixed with Wafer Wharf and Caramel Cove together.
- It's impossible to lose this level due to not reaching the required score. This is because the orders give the player 11,000 points.
- This level for this episode is the hardest level to earn three stars.