|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||63|
|Level 314||Level 315||Level 316|
Vote for the difficulty of this level in the poll section
Level 315 is the tenth level in Savory Shores and the 78th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 3 cherries, and score at least 30,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
Due to the tremendous effort needed to move the outside ingredients toward the middle, even with five colours, and the coconut wheel being absolutely useless, this level is hard to pass.
- The two outer ingredients each need to be swapped towards the middle twice, which is very hard to do with all the liquorice.
- The rainbow candies inside marmalade also make this level harder.
- The coconut wheel, if used on its own, is useless.
- This level is all about luck. First, try your luck to move the ingredients to the columns of the exits, and try to make combos with the coconut wheels.
- Switching ingredients sideways is required in this level. The easiest way to do so is by looking for two of the same coloured candies above the ingredient and finding a third of the same to move the candy.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|No. ingredients on screen||Ingredient spawn density|
- This is one of the only few levels to have a version get reverted to the old version.
- The ingredient cannons are useless.
- Bringing the ingredients down gives the player enough points to meet the target score.