|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||63|
|Level 314||Level 315||Level 316|
Level 315 is the tenth level in Savory Shores and the seventy-eighth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 3 cherries, and score at least 30,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
Due to tremendous effort needed to move the outside ingredients toward the middle even with five colours and the coconut wheel being absolutely useless makes this level hard to pass. It is available to be voted as the hardest level in Reality.
- In this level, you have ingredients that are not on top of their exit columns, and it is really hard to bring them in correct columns as you have tons of liquorice.
- Even if you bring ingredients in correct columns, it is a bit hard to bring them out as you have lots of rainbow candies inside marmalade that block your exits.
- The coconut wheel, if used on its own, is useless.
- This level is all about luck. First, try your luck to move the ingredients to the columns of the exits, and try to make combos with the coconut wheels.
- Switching ingredients sideways is required in this level. The easiest way to do so is by looking for two of the same coloured candies above the ingredient and finding a third of the same to move the candy.
- This is one of the only few levels to have a version get reverted to the old version.
- The ingredient cannons are useless.
- Bringing the ingredients down gives the player enough points to meet the target score.