|Jelly squares||: 42|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||60|
|Level 310||Level 311||Level 312|
Level 311 is the sixth level in Savory Shores and the one hundred thirty-fourth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 42 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Getting to the bottom can be hard due to the 5-layer icing being hard to break, even with 5 colors.
- 35 moves is often insufficient to complete this level.
- Try to clear as much of the jellies on the top and middle parts of the board before using the jelly fish.
- Wrapped and wrapped combinations are ideal here, since the bottom of the board has many five-layered icing.
- This level used to be the hardest level in Reality before it was nerfed.