|The founder's idea:|
|Level 311 board (Click to zoom)|
|Prerequisites||Level 310 passed|
|Rewards||Advance to the next level|
| Number of |
|Requirements||Clear 42 jelly squares; and acore 25,000 to pass the level|
| Difficulty claimed|
by the founder
of this wiki
Included candies (Facebook version)
Level 311 is the sixth level in Savoury Shores. To pass this level, you should clear 42 jelly squares and aim for at least 40,000 points in 35 moves. It is the three hundred eleventh level of Candy Crush Saga and the one hundred thirty-fourth jelly level of Candy Crush Saga. When you have extra moves left in this level, Jelly Fish will help you eat candies and give you extra points.
- For the first few months after this level's release in February 2013, this level was almost impossible. There were 55 moves and six colors. The fact there were six colors made the bottom nigh-on impossible to reach without boosters. In July 2013, however, the level was nerfed.
- There are now only 35 moves, but five colors. The removed color makes an enormous difference, and the bottom is now moderately easy to reach, and special candies are much more readily available. It has, however, still retained some of its former difficulty in reaching the edges and the bottom corners.
- 1 star: 40,000 points
- 2 stars: 130,000 points
- 3 stars: 160,000 points
- Try to clear as much of the jellies on the top and middle parts of the board before using the jelly fish.
- Wrapped and wrapped combinations are ideal here, since the bottom of the board's meringue has many layers.
- Before it was nerfed, 311 was considered the Hardest Level in the Game.