|Jelly squares||: 42|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||60|
|Level 310||Level 311||Level 312|
Level 311 is the sixth level in Savory Shores and the 134th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 42 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Getting to the bottom can be hard due to the 5-layer icing being hard to break, even with 5 colours.
- 35 moves is often insufficient to complete this level.
- The jellies at the corners at the top can be hard to clear.
- Try to clear as much of the jellies on the top and middle parts of the board before using the jelly fish.
- wrapped and wrapped combinations are ideal here, since the bottom of the board has many five-layered icing. Wrapped + striped can be useful too. Other combinations will likely prove ineffective due to the somewhat small and awkwardly-shaped board.
- This level used to be one of the hardest levels in Reality before it was nerfed.
- Clearing the jellies gives the player enough points to meet the target score.