|Episode||Honey Hot Tub|
|Jelly squares||: 14|
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||41|
|Level 30||Level 31||Level 32|
Level 31 (Dreamworld) is the eleventh level of Honey Hot Tub and the sixteenth jelly level in the Dreamworld. To pass this level, the player must clear 14 single jelly squares and score at least 15,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If the player clears all the jelly and has extra moves left in the level, Sugar Crush will activate and three jelly fish for every remaining move will swim onto the screen to eat candies at random and the player will score additional points.
- This level starts with five colours, and during moon struck, there are four, compared to only three colours in Reality.
- However, with twice as many moves as Reality, it is not that hard.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Very Hard
- Even though five colours should make it easy to create special candies, its Reality counterpart has three colours for all the moves available. Hence, it is harder to create special candies compared to its Reality counterpart.
- The jellies are worth 14,000 points (14 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly = 14,000 points). Hence, clearing the jellies alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 86,000 points.
- Even though the three star score requirement is the same as its Reality counterpart, the extra two colours makes it much hard to reach even with 15 more moves compared to its Reality counterpart.
- The jellies can only be cleared using special candies created from the bottom rows. Furthermore, none of the columns where the jellies are has three vertical squares. Hence, any huge point cascades is impossible.
- Moon struck removes candies matching the colour on the left side of the moon scale as the board has five colours, leaves the board with four colours for four moves and occurs thrice. This makes it much easier to create special candies. However, considering that its Reality counterpart has three colours for 15 moves, the moon strucks are almost useless as 0.00% of the Reality counterpart has three colours in the Dreamworld counterpart.
- Overall, the moon strucks may not be enough due to an extra colour present compared to its Reality counterpart.
- Once the first and second moon struck ends, it is much harder to create special candies.
- Like its Reality counterpart, grasp every opportunity to create special candies especially colour bombs.
- This level has more moves than its counterpart in Reality.