|Jelly squares||: 14|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 3 |
|Number of spaces||41|
|Level 30||Level 31||Level 32|
Level 31 is the eleventh level in Lemonade Lake and the sixteenth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 14 single jelly squares and score at least 20,000 points in 15 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Although the jellies are on the isolated squares and the board has an odd shape, it is still easy to pass this level as there are only 3 types of candies.
- It is easy to make special candies, but with only 3 colours, there are a lot of cascades and it can be really troublesome when the cascades ruin your plans.
- Color bomb + color bomb combo is an instant win.
- Never make any wrapped candies unless you can combine them with striped candies or colour bombs. However, they can explode easily due to huge cascades.
- Vertical striped candies are essential due to the jellies located at the isolated squares above the large square.
- Colour bombs are also essential as they can clear specific jelly squares you may need to clear and give a lot of points.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)
- Difficulty: Easy
- Three colours make it easy to create special candies. However, unwanted cascades and detonation of special candies can also occur. This in turn may ruin special candy combinations required to clear the jellies or to score a huge amount of points.
- The jellies are worth 14,000 points (14 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly = 14,000 points). Hence, clearing the jellies alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 86,000 points.
- The jellies can only be cleared using special candies created from the bottom rows. Furthermore, none of the columns where the jellies are has three vertical squares. Hence, any huge point cascades is impossible.
- 15 moves are limited to earn a huge amount of points due to sugar crush.
- With only 15 moves available, sugar crush is almost worthless with respect to the three star target score. Hence, try to create as many special candies as possible as they are worth much more points.
- This level is the first level in the game that uses 3 colours and is the fewest amount of colours used. The second level to use 3 colours is level 587 in Gummy Gardens, and the third is level 621 in Taffy Tropics,
- The iOS version contains only red, blue, and green. The Facebook version, on the other hand, contains orange, blue, and green.