|Jelly squares||: 14|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 3 |
|Number of spaces||41|
|Level 30||Level 31||Level 32|
Level 31 is the eleventh level in Lemonade Lake and the sixteenth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 14 single jelly squares and score at least 20,000 points in 15 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Although the jellies are on the isolated squares and the board has an odd shape, it is still easy to pass this level as there are only 3 types of candies.
- It is easy to make special candies, but with only 3 colours, there are a lot of cascades and it can be really troublesome when the cascades ruin your plans.
- The jellies are worth 14,000 points (14 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly = 14,000 points). Hence, an additional 6,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Never make any wrapped candies unless you can combine them with striped candies or colour bombs. They can explode easily due to huge cascades.
- Vertical striped candies are essential due to the jellies located at the isolated squares above the large square.
- Colour bombs are also essential as they can clear specific jelly squares you may need to clear and give a lot of points.
- A colour bomb + colour bomb combination will result in an instant win.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of three colours makes it easy to create special candies and is essential as special candies must be used to clear the jellies. However, unwanted cascades and detonation of special candies can also occur. This in turn may ruin special candy combinations required to clear the jellies or to score a huge number of points.
- The jellies are worth 14,000 points. Hence, an additional 46,000 points for two stars and an additional 86,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The jellies can only be cleared using special candies created from the bottom rows. Moreover, none of the rows and columns where the jellies are have three horizontal or vertical squares. Hence, cascades that score a great many points are impossible.
- With respect to the two and three star target scores, 15 moves are insufficient to boost the score by the huge number of points needed to meet those target scores.
- With only 15 moves available, Sugar Crush is almost worthless with respect to the two and three star target scores. Hence, try to create as many special candies as possible as they are worth many more points.
- Orange lines show where the candies spawn.
- Blue and pink lines show the where the hidden teleporters are located.
- Light blue tiles indicate the positions of single jellies.
- This level is the first level in the game that uses 3 colours, which is the smallest number of colours used. The second level to use 3 colours is level 587 in Gummy Gardens, and the third is level 621 in Taffy Tropics.