|Jelly squares||: 14|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 3 |
|Number of spaces||41|
|Level 30||Level 31||Level 32|
Level 31 is the eleventh level in Lemonade Lake and the sixteenth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 14 single jelly squares and score at least 20,000 points in 15 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Although there are isolated squares and the board has a very weird shape, even weirder than Level 133, it is still easy to pass this level as there are only 3 types of candies.
- It's easy to make special candies, but with only 3 colours, there are a lot of cascades and it can be really troublesome when the cascades ruin your plans.
- Never make any wrapped candies unless you can mix it with colour bombs or colour bombs to clear all jelly easily. However, it can explode easily.
- Vertical striped candies are suggested to make prior to the isolated squares located above the large square.
- Colour bombs are also suggested to make as they can clear specific jelly squares you may need to clear and give a lot of points.
- This level is the only level in the game that uses 3 colours and is the fewest amount of colours used.
- This is probably the only stage that excludes Purple Candies on the Facebook version.
- The iOS version contains only red, blue, and green. The Facebook version, on the other hand, contains orange, blue, and green.
- In the Dreamworld version, it has 5 colours.