|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 305||Level 306||Level 307|
Level 306 is the first level in Savory Shores and the fifty-seventh candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 100 yellow candies and score at least 10,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- Chameleon Candies, which alternate between two colours, may be difficult to get the right candy match since they are all over the board. The two-layer icing may also be difficult to deal with.
- This is the fifth consecutive level to have all six colours, also, with six colours on the board, it is harder to make special candies.
- Break the icing and the marmalade as soon as possible to gain more free space.
- Create large cascades to bring more candies to the board, until only a few yellow candies are needed.
- If you can't create cascades, match rainbow candies when they are yellow.
- This is the first level to contain Chameleon Candies.
- It's impossible to lose this level due to not reaching the required score. Because each order candy gives 100 points, and there are 100 candies needed, collecting all of them fulfills the target score requirement easily.