|Jelly squares||: 2 : 70|
|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 304||Level 305||Level 306|
Vote for the difficulty of this level in the poll section
Level 305 is the fifteenth and last level in Jelly Jungle and the 130th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 2 single and 70 double jelly squares and score at least 140,000 points in 55 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The main difficulty are the jellies situated under multilayered icing in the corners.
- The jelly squares on the bottom of the board can be difficult to remove.
- To prevent you from winning, there are 6 colours.
- Fortunately, mystery candies fall every three moves, so this makes the level a bit easier (or harder if you get bad luck).
- The jellies are worth 142,000 points ((2 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (70 double jellies x 2 single jellies per double jelly x 1,000 points per single jelly) = 142,000 points) which is more than the one star target score.
- Continuously make large combos to clear most of the jellies in the middle of the board, then move on to the sides and the bottom parts.
- Save the jelly fish as long as possible. Try to save the jelly fish for later on in the game so that it would have a greater chance of eating the single jellies under the 5-layer icing.
- If lucky enough, a colour bomb + jelly fish combo can be used only early on in attempt to hit the 2 single jellies in the corner under the 5-layer icing. With fish swarming on the board, there's a greater chance to hit it than a single jelly fish under normal conditions.
- This level heavily relies on mystery candies. With good luck, special candies coming out from them can be mixed and matched into combos. Remember to do whatever you can to repeatedly hit the side icing, especially when jelly fish are not helping out.