|Jelly squares||: 40|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 302||Level 303||Level 304|
Level 303 is the thirteenth level in Jelly Jungle and the one hundred twenty-ninth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 40 double jelly squares and score at least 80,000 points in 55 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The placement of blockers can waste your beginning moves.
- The candy bombs are a primary threat, and the chocolate spawners are secondary.
- The player is provided with tons of useful special candies and mystery candies, though, of which the most beneficial is the colour bomb + striped candy combination.
- Take out the candy bombs as fast as possible using whatever is in the mystery candies.
- If you can't take out the candy bomb but can destroy the liquorice locks, destroy the latter; the chocolate will consume the candy bomb, but be wary of the chocolate and the jellies surrounding it.