|Orders||: 20 : 6|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 300||Level 301||Level 302|
Level 301 is the eleventh level in Jelly Jungle and the 55th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 20 striped candies and 6 wrapped candies and score at least 25,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The candy bombs can be annoying, but they are really not a huge threat. It is possible to fail though as there are many orders to collect.
- The mystery candies can be both helpful and harmful.
- Create a colour bomb + striped candy combination to collect the required 20 striped candies.
- Keep an eye on any possible wrapped candy formations and make them.
- Watch out for the bombs in the middle column. Nonetheless, they are not a major threat since they only detonate after 15 moves.
Earning More StarsEdit
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- Five colours will cause fewer moves to be spent to create special candies.
- The orders give 26,000 points (26 special candies x 1,000 points per special candy = 26,000 points). Hence, clearing the orders alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 184,000 points.
- 50 moves are more than sufficient to create at least a colour bomb especially when the board only has 5 colours.
- It is inevitable that the candies below the candy bomb dispenser are destroyed through the creation or detonation of special candies. Hence, it makes the creation of colour bomb + candy bomb combinations easier.
- The candy bombs spawn indefinitely, giving players many opportunities to create colour bomb + candy bomb combinations.
- The three star target score is relatively low. Most runs of passing the level will end up with at least 250,000 points.
- Completing the order gives the player enough points to meet the target score.