|Orders||: 20 : 6|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 300||Level 301||Level 302|
Level 301 is the eleventh level in Jelly Jungle and the fifty-fifth candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 20 striped candies and 6 wrapped candies and score at least 25,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The candy bombs can be annoying, but they are really not a huge threat. It is possible to fail though as there are many orders to collect.
- Create a colour bomb + striped candy combination to collect the required 20 striped candies.
- Keep an eye on any possible wrapped candy formations and make them.
- Watch out for the bombs in the middle column. Nonetheless, they are not a major threat since they only detonate after 15 moves.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- Five colours will cause fewer moves to be spent to create special candies.
- The orders give 26,000 points (26 special candies x 1,000 points per special candy = 26,000 points). Hence, clearing the orders alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 184,000 points.
- 50 moves is more than sufficient to create at least a colour bomb especially when the board only has 5 colours.
- It is inevitable that the candies below the candy bomb dispenser are destroyed through the creation or detonation of special candies. Hence, it makes the creation of colour bomb + candy bomb combinations easier.
- The candy bombs spawn indefinitely, giving players many opportunities to create colour bomb + candy bomb combinations.
- The three star target score is relatively low. Most runs of passing the level will end up with at least 250,000 points.
- It is impossible to lose this level due to not reaching the required score. This is because the orders give the player 26,000 points.